Sunday 6 April 2014

Abner goes swimming!

Bought Abner to the pool to swim and as always, he's very very happy.
Started bringing him to the pool when he was 7 month old. His virgin experience ain't that great. He cried through and only stopped for awhile to splash the water. Didn't have the chance to dip him into the water without clinging on to me. But look at him now! Today he even tried to swim off by himself (normally I'm the one who initial to move him). He even went underwater for a few times. Am pretty amazed by the rate babies learn new stuff. Super fast!
Wanted to take a few pictures at the pool, but he got tired really soon.
Baked Cranberry White Choc Chip cookies yesterday. Shall upload the pic later.
:)

UPDATES

(Should rotate the photo but aiya, I'm lazy. lol)
Measuring scoops and spoons from Daiso. $2 only and they're in cups (the unit) so I don't have to do conversion all the time. Nice! 

Cranberry and white choc chips.

Ta-da! So yummylicous that I ate a lot.. damn lot.

And so, I spent my Saturday afternoon baking (as above), and cooking (as follow) as well.

Home-cooked tomato + pear + basil pasta.
No sugar no salt.


No comments:

Post a Comment