Monday 7 April 2014

Treasure-hunted.

Every morning when I go to work, I just grab my bag and go after I have gotten ready. Usually all the things I need - wallet, phone, Note 8, keys and ezlink are in so I don't have the habit of looking into my bag before I leave my house.

So as usual, I grabbed and went this morning, but what I found in my bag when I was on the train ain't that usual. 


Feel like laughing out loud when I found this. Mr. Abner has 'packed' this into my bag while ransacking it when I was pumping the other night. Apparently he packed a portable charger into my bag too. 

"heh heh heh, mummy's wallet is in my hands!"

All ready to kiss the tv. 

I'm pretty much stuck in the position of pumping whenever I am doing my pump. So Abner is free to do whatever he wants, as long as it is not dangerous (or I have to stop my pump and stop him). Normally a "No, Abner. Stop it." works very well. He will look at me and explore something else instead. 

My room is pretty much in a mess. Shall tidy it up asap (and baby-safe it even further) so there won't be any more 'treasure-hunting' in the future. 

Or should I look forward to what I might find next? lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment