Friday 4 April 2014

Happy Shopping.

I just bought US$43.89 worth of products from iHerb.com.

MUMMY VICKII SCREAMS : "ONLINE SHOPPING IS SO ADDICTIVE".

I have a feeling that my mum will nag at me if she receives another parcel for me. Maybe I should have it sent to my office. But I'm leaving my current job next Tuesday and will rest for a week before starting my new job. No office to send to for now, so no choice. Shall keep my fingers crossed. 

xD

What I bought:


Wanted to buy Coconut Oil after reading that it helps to make your milk thick and your lil bub can gain more weight. Since Abner is not really eating solids, this is quite a good idea. And after I have managed to drop my pump to twice a day, I need to produce good quality milk that is rich and thick. I tried to go Guardian/Watsons/GNC to find EV Organic Coconut Oil but apparently, it is not very common. Managed to find in Vivocity but it is so damn expensive. $40 plus for Nature's Way Organic Coconut Oil. Geez. iHerb is selling that for US$10, and shipping is only $4. 
US$14 and have it sent to your doorstep  vs  S$40++ and have to carry it back home.
You know which to choose.
Anyway, there are many brands to choose from. I chose Artisana because I saw a fellow mummy bought it and the reviews for this particular brand is to my liking - it tastes nice! 
I hope the reviews are accurate.
Plan to use it for baking (replacing oil, i hope it works), for popcorn (yes, i shall figure out how to make homemade popcorn), for cooking, for salad, eat with my toast, etc etc. 
Now i am feel so excited.. Can't wait to receive it. 


Just in case I can't stand Coconut Oil in it's oil form. 
Softgels shall do the job.
(and I will give that Coconut Oil to my mum / dad)


This is for my cesarean scar. I swear I have the ugliest cesarean scar ever. 
My wounds can't seem to heal nicely after I gave birth. Had quite a bad cut on my finger and the scar is ugly too. Didn't have such problem before I got pregnant, so I blame the hormones.. 
My c-sec wound became a hypertrophic scar and it does not look appealing at all. 
Did some research and somebody mentioned Vitamin E Oil so I decided to give it a try. 
FYI, i have really bad stretchmarks too, but I'm glad I found Bio Oil. Those ugly marks have lightened significantly.  


Chuck it into my cart because a fellow mummy said it is nice and I have yet to hit my maximum weight for $4 shipping fee. So why not? :D


I feel that I should buy something for Mr. Abner. Hehehehehe.
It is cheaper than in SG, and I still have space.

Could have bought more stuff but I shall practise practised some a lot of self-control. 
Hope they will be here before I start work, together with my loots from taobao.com and comgateway.com. 

Online shopping is addictive.. so addictive. 


My beauty tea - roses, jasmines and forget-me-nots.

No comments:

Post a Comment