Thursday 10 April 2014

Mummy Vickii is a SAHM, for 6 days.

Ended my work with the auction firm and I am (finally) currently in between jobs. Welcoming this short break with open arms and a big wide smile. Finally, I can stay at home and be with Mr. Abner!

Brought him to the playground on my first jobless holiday morning.

Mummy Vickii "Abner Abner, look at mummy!"


Abner loves to touch small holes or circles. 
He enjoys sticking his finger into the holes or poke those circles.


He's also drooling a lot!
Like a loose tap. 

Packed my room in the afternoon and it was tough with the boy sticking to me like superglue. 
Kept wanting to be with me and refusing anyone else. I got no choice but to let him be in the room while I wipe and clean. Luckily it wasn't that dusty. He was so excited because the room looked different with the mattresses and his playmat out. Crawled here and there, touched this and that, clapped and clapped, babbled babbled and laughed. Haha. Cute max. 

Ended my first day of holiday by bringing Mr. Abner, my mum and my cousin out to MOF at Tampines One for dinner. Surprisingly Abner is willing to sit in baby highchair! All along he refused to sit in one. Always wanted to be carried or he will cry and try to climb out of it.



I think he's attracted to the ice cream. xP

Mr. Abner clapping happily with a plastic bag in his hands.

  
Ordered Tamago maki for him. He's ok with egg and is not allergic to it. 
He only ate a few mouths since he's not a big fan of rice and it's his first try with sushi, but I'm still happy for his willingness to try. Gave him toddler fork and spoon and he tried to poke and scoop the maki, but still, he ended up eating with his little hands. Nice try anyway. 

Things got a little messy when ice cream came. He got excited that he reached for the dessert spoon (in fact, he's the first to grab hold of it) and tried to scoop the ice cream. He can't eat ice cream so I gotta stop him. That was when he started whining and my mum got to carry him out while waiting for me and my cousin to finish the ice cream (it was nice, btw).

Total bill was around $70. Not bad - food-wise and environment-wise. Maybe because it was a week
day evening so it wasn't crowded at all.    

That pretty much concluded the Day 1 of my SAHM experience.

Day 2 - Today

Brought kiddo and my mum to McDonald's for breakfast (my favourite)!
My mum had the wholegrain Chicken McMuffin, I got myself a sausage McMuffin and kiddo got happy meal.

And yes, he sat in baby highchair again (yayness) and tried to feed himself using a fork (again, but still unsuccessful). The hotcake always manage to escape/drop/fly away before it reaches his mouth. So he decided to put his fork down on his lap (he didn't drop it, but really meant to put it there. I saw it and thought that it was quite interesting, don't ask me why), and used his fingers to eat.

Now he's taking his nap and I just finished my pump. Gonna bring him out to meet his god-mummy later on. I hope all go well.

No comments:

Post a Comment