Thursday 3 April 2014

It is so difficult to maintain a blog now

It is so difficult to maintain a blog now. 
I have totally zero time for blogging. 
But no, I shall keep this blog alive till the day that I can't type anymore.
Reading this blog will be oh-so-sweet-memories for me (and Abner, hopefully).

Motherhood is never easy, and going solo doesn't make it any better. Still, every moment is precious and I would like to have a record of it some where (here it shall be) that I can easily access (on my mobile, duh). 


SO I SHALL DECLARE THAT MY BLOG IS OFFICIALLY OPENED.


Friends who are blogging, drop me a text with your link and I can link you up like those olden days.
Friends who need any help in motherhood (or fatherhood), feel free to approach me if you need a listening ear or advices or anything.
Friends with baby boy (or girl) and don't mind hands-me-down (Abner's clothes), drop me a text too.  

Cheers!

Hi Abner, mummy loves you. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment